Ask for Demo: +91-8286779827 | +91-8286779206 | +91-7208487469
Background Image

Trading Software

Garment

Apparel is an immense. VRS Software is providing a complete end-to-end solution for all these challenges. Ensuring that the right things are produced or procured and allocated to the right places.sely diverse vertical which has a huge demand to cater to from the lowest price point to the highest.The apparel industry is unique in terms of its dynamism. As a result, on an average, only 20% of the portfolio of products might be fixed or core items, while the remaining 80% keep on changing.

Screenshot
Screenshot

Footwear

Footwear market is very price sensitive and has a glut of unorganized players but the organized retail market too has been steadily growing over the years.

Jewellery

Our Jewelry Software is designed for your retail & wholesale business to manage from customer billing, bar-coding, imaging, return & repair, purchase & planning's, contractors , stocks, tray stocks, finance, receivables & issuable, mis, vat/e-returns & tds to cashier/operator control.

Screenshot
Screenshot

Departmental

Key Features
  •  Invoicing
  •  Sales
  •  Provision for Barcode Billing & Printing
  •  Party Wise ,Product wise Discount
  •  Stock Transaction Analysis Report
  •  Sales Reports
  •  Dispatch Reports

Home Furnishing

Furnishings is an eclectic vertical with channels ranging from large stores, specialist shops and online shops and product category itself numbering in the tens of thousands inventory management is again critical. With products ranging from electrical (lamps), fabric (linen) to decorative items (crystal and porcelain) there is a definite need for a simple solution that can integrate all of this.

Screenshot
Screenshot

Book

Key Features
  •  Accounts
  •  Sales and Despatch
  •  Purchase
  •  Ordering
  •  Taxes
  •  Inventory Reports

Fabric

Key Features
  •  Invoicing
  •  Sales
  •  Provision for Barcode Billing & Printing
  •  Party Wise ,Product wise Discount
  •  Stock Transaction Analysis Report
  •  Sales Reports
  •  Dispatch Reports

Screenshot